- Welcome and Program Overview
- Key Concepts for Implementation of HCV Treatment as Prevention
- Question and Answer Session
Alessio Aghemo, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Gastroenterology
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Division of Internal Medicine and Hepatology
Department of Gastroenterology
Humanitas Research Hospital
Karine Lacombe, MD, PhD
Infectious Diseases Department
St Antoine Hospital
You are invited to attend one of 4 live Webinars during which pairs of European faculty will address your questions regarding HCV treatment as prevention.
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ understanding of and competence in implementing principles of HCV treatment as prevention among key patient populations.
This program is intended for physicians and other healthcare providers, particularly those in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and other European countries, who care for patients with HCV infection.
- Demonstrate the impact of HCV treatment as prevention on HCV elimination goals nationally and internationally
- Apply strategies to increase engagement of underserved populations through HCV screening, diagnosis, and treatment programs
- Implement harm reduction, screening, and support services for at-risk persons following HCV cure
Please note that these Webinars are not certified for CME/CE credit.