- Histology-Agnostic Biomarkers in GI Malignancies
- Biomarker-Driven Treatment of Advanced Colorectal Cancer
- Biomarker-Driven Treatment of Gastric, Esophageal, Gastroesophageal Junction, Pancreatic, and Biliary Tract Cancers
- Live Audience Question and Answer Session
James M. Cleary, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Associate Director of Clinical Research
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
The goal of this program is to improve the knowledge, confidence, and competence of learners in biomarker testing to guide selection of individualized treatments for patients with gastrointestinal malignancies.
This program is intended for oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who treat and manage patients with gastrointestinal cancers.
- Apply the available data and expert recommendations to determine which biomarkers should be assessed in your patients with GI malignancies
- Plan therapeutic strategies for patients with GI malignancies based on predictive biomarker assessment
- Counsel patients about how the molecular profile will guide therapy decisions and potential need for additional biopsy
- Appraise ongoing clinical trials for novel biomarker-driven treatment strategies in GI malignancies for patient counsel and potential enrollment
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
CCO designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
Continuing Pharmacy Education
CCO designates this continuing education activity for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
In-person UAN: JA4008176-0000-22-011-L01-P
Type of Activity: Application
Upon successfully completing the activity evaluation form, transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service within 60 days.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) requires instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose all financial conflicts of interest (COI) they may have with ineligible companies. All relevant COI are thoroughly vetted and mitigated according to CCO policy. CCO is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME/CE activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of an ineligible company.