Pre-registration is now closed. We welcome you to register on-site by coming to the Park Central Hotel, Metropolitan Ballroom II & III (Second Floor). Remember to bring your ASCO GU badge to expedite your registration.
Michael B. Atkins, MD
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Elizabeth Plimack, MD, MS
Chief, Division of Genitourinary Medical Oncology
Director, Genitourinary Clinical Research
Associate Professor, Department of Hematology/Oncology
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Brian Rini, MD, FACP
Department of Solid Tumor Oncology and Urology
Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute
Professor of Medicine
CCR/CWRU Lerner College of Medicine
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ knowledge of and competence in leveraging the latest practice-changing data to individualize treatment for patients with renal cell carcinoma.
This program is intended for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers who care for patients with renal cell carcinoma.
- Evaluate targeted and immunotherapeutic approaches for RCC management, the mechanistic rationale for treatment combinations, and emerging evidence concerning these strategies
- Select first-line treatment for individual patients with advanced or metastatic RCC, considering the available clinical evidence, known agent toxicity/tolerability profiles, expert recommendations, and patient preferences
- Apply clinical evidence and expert recommendations to select optimal treatment for patients with progressive renal cell carcinoma after one or more previous lines of therapy
- Manage specific disease-related complications or adverse events associated with approved and emerging therapies for advanced RCC
- Plan therapeutic strategies that optimize the sequence of therapies in order to provide the best outcome to patients with renal cell carcinoma
- Recommend ongoing clinical trials assessing the latest therapies and/or combination approaches for advanced RCC patients most likely to benefit
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Designation of Credit
Physician Continuing Education
CCO designates this live activity or enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this activity is 2.0 contact hours.
Pharmacy Continuing Education
CCO designates this continuing education activity for 2.0 contact hours (0.2 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education. Universal Activity Number - JA4008176-0000-19-001-L01-P.
Type of Activity: Application
Upon successfully completing the activity evaluation form, transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service within 4 weeks.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) requires instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to CCO policy. CCO is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME/CE activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.