Date / Time
The goal of this activity is to improve the knowledge, competence, and performance of physicians and other healthcare providers so they can confidently and competently integrate CAR T-cell therapy into their clinical practices.
This program is intended for physicians and other healthcare providers who treat and manage patients with B-cell lymphomas, CLL, or multiple myeloma who are candidates for CAR T-cell therapies.
- Review the biologic principles underlying CAR T-cell therapy, structure and function of the CAR, and the mechanism of action of CAR T-cells
- Identify characteristics of patients who are candidates appropriate for treatment with CAR T-cell therapy
- Integrate into practice clinical trial data on CAR T-cell–based therapies for the treatment of patients with leukemia or B-cell lymphomas
- Evaluate emerging clinical data and novel approaches to CAR T-cell therapy for patients with myeloma or CLL
- Manage toxicities associated with CAR T-cell therapy using available guidelines and online clinical resources and tools
Continuing Medical and Professional Education
2021 TCT | Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR are sponsored by the Medical College of Wisconsin.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
AMA Credit Designation
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.