- Driver Mutations, Diagnosis/Contemporary Prognostic Assessments, and Risk-Stratification of MPNs
- Case Discussions: State-of-the-Art Management of PV and ET
- Case Discussions: State-of-the-Art Management of MF
- Closing remarks
Date / Time
Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center
Royal Oak, MI
Beaumont Cancer Center
Prithviraj Bose, MD
Division of Cancer Medicine
Department of Leukemia
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Clinical Director, Leukemia
Division of Leukemia
Department of Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
Andrew Kuykendall, MD
Department of Oncologic Sciences
Morsani College of Medicine
Assistant Member, Malignant Hematology
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Stephen Oh, MD
Division of Hematology
Department of Medicine
Washington University School of Medicine
St Louis, MO
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ knowledge and competence of regarding the management of patients with polycythemia vera, myelofibrosis, or essential thrombocythemia.
This program is intended for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers who care for patients with polycythemia vera, myelofibrosis, or essential thrombocythemia.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Select optimal, individualized treatment for patients with MPNs based on recent advances and evolving best practices to maximize clinical outcomes
- Integrate emerging agents and regimens for MPNs into routine practice as clinically appropriate
- Develop an evidence-based treatment plan to improve outcomes in the treatment of MPNs
- Develop strategies to identify and mitigate predictable treatment-related adverse events in a timely fashion
- Refer appropriate patients with MPNs to select ongoing clinical trials of novel agents and strategies
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
CCO designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
Pharmacist Continuing Education
CCO designates this continuing education activity for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Live Meeting Universal Activity Number - JA4008176-0000-19-045-L01-P
Webinar Universal Activity Number - JA4008176-0000-19-046-L01-P
Type of Activity: Application
Upon successfully completing the activity evaluation form, transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service within 60 days.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) requires instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to CCO policy. CCO is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME/CE activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.