Date / Time
The goal of this activity is to improve and accelerate the awareness, understanding, and integration of current and emerging best practices in the treatment of CLL.
This program is intended for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers who treat and manage patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the efficacy and safety of treatment options as well as molecular features of CLL and patient characteristics/preferences to aid in the successful delivery of individualized therapy to patients with newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory CLL
- Consider optimal treatment for newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory CLL based on the available clinical data, guidelines, and expert recommendations
- Plan treatment strategies that sequence targeted agents to optimize patient outcomes and quality of life
- Manage adverse events associated with treatment approaches for CLL to ensure treatment compliance as well as improved clinical outcomes and quality of life
- Evaluate promising approved and investigational agents and combination regimens in CLL, including efficacy, unique toxicities, and other practical management considerations
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
CCO designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
Continuing Pharmacy Education
CCO designates this continuing education activity for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Live Meeting Universal Activity Number - JA4008176-0000-20-044-L01-P
Type of Activity: Application
Upon successfully completing the activity evaluation form, transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service within 60 days.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Clinical Care Options, LLC (CCO) requires instructors, planners, managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any relevant conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to CCO policy. CCO is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME/CE activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.